The Labfacility L300 temperature alarm / on-off controller can be used in conjunction with a PC to provide accurate monitoring and alarm or on-off control of up to 8- zones simultaneously. It can also be used as a stand-alone instrument without the need for a PC.
The PC software supplied with the instrument allows control, configuration, measurement, logging, charting, alarm & relay configuration and calibration functions via a PC.
The in-built, self-calibration facility for the thermocouple version is a rapid and convenient method for on-site calibration and does not require any additional equipment other than a special, external link. Self-calibration of Pt100 ranges is equally simple and uses plug-in precision resistors.
- Low cost – high performance
- USB PC interface
- 8 thermocouple (type J,K,T,E,N,R,S & B) inputs OR 8 Pt100 inputs
- Built-in display for selected channel or all channels auto-scrolling
- Resolution 0.1°C on display, 0.01°C in software
- Self-calibration feature
- Select °C / °F
- PC software included for remote control and measure, logging, configuration and calibration
- 8 x configurable change-over relays 10A/250V
- Simple operation
- CE marked
- RoHS compliant
- 2 year warranty
- Food preparation
- Storage facilities
- Technical educational establishments
- Heating & ventilation setup
- Building & energy management
- Instrumentation laboratories
- Refrigeration/freezer plant monitoring
- Museums and Galleries
Unit supplied as standard with:
- USB Comms Lead
- L300-CALT calibration reference link
- AC/DC power adapter
- Quick start-up guide
- PC software and user manual on CD (also available as a download)
UKAS ISO 17025 Calibration available with sensors; please call for more information.