Specifications that Match Marine Applications
This new temperature calibrator offers a temperature range of 28 to 650°C (82 to 1202°F), Stability to ± 0.1°C (± 0.18°F), One-year Accuracy of ± 0.9°C (± 1.62°F) and Three-year Accuracy of ± 1.8°C (± 3.24°F) for the total temperature range. MVI circuitry ensures stability despite mains supply variations.
Time-Saving Functions and Safety Information
The MTC-650A also features our intuitive, easy-to-use interface, and popular functions like automatic switch test and auto stepping are available with special one-key-one-function buttons. Colored safety icons make it quick and easy to detect a hot or cold calibrator helping to reduce injuries, while a stability icon and time estimator help user’s track the current status.
• Temperature range from 28 to 650°C (82 to 1202°F)
• One Year Accuracy of ± 0.9°C and Stability to ± 0.1°C
• Three Year Accuracy to ± 1.8°C and Stability to ± 0.1°C
• Dry block calibrator
• Lightweight and easy to carry
• Multi-hole insert kits
• MVI circuitry ensures stability despite mains supply variations
There are many different inserts and accessories available - please see the above datasheet or call our HelpDesk and we will be happy to help.
Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery.