The Tempmaster PRO (precision thermometer) from Labfacility provides very high precision temperature measurement with Pt100 sensors. Data can be displayed in °C, °F, K or Ω as required; nine front panel push keys, the only user controls, are used in conjunction with the display screen. It is this arrangement which makes for very simple and friendly operation.
Resolution is 0.01°C and all computations are performed digitally without drift. Overall stability is optimised by utilising only the highest quality components including high precision, expensive metal film resistor networks.
There are two inputs on the Tempmaster PRO precision thermometer for 3 or 4 wire Pt100 sensors; the instrument automatically recognises 3 or 4 wire configurations.
The measured temperature can be displayed directly from one of the inputs or differentially between the two inputs. Differential temperature and the two individual channel temperatures are displayed simultaneously.
Individual calibrated sensors can have up to 10 appropriate calibration values programmed into the Tempmaster PRO. The instrument then digitally self-calibrates to the associated probe over the range embraced in the calibrated values used; the temperature readout is corrected accordingly.
Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery/mains powered
- Reference standard thermometer for Pt100 sensors
- High accuracy ± 0.01°C Pt100
- 40 milliKelvin (0.040°C) system accuracy
- Resolution 0.01°C for Pt100 inputs
- Smart sensor capability Pt100 for corrections stored on probe
- Data logging
- Wide temperature range
- Readout directly in °C, °F, K, Ω
- Two sensor input ports
- Channel A, B or A-B reading
- USB flash drive port
- Excellent long term stability
- Supplied with PC software
- Front panel data entry and function keys