World's Most Popular Test Gauge
ATEX ZONE 0
Ultra rugged, intrinsically safe, digital test gauge with 0.1% of reading accuracy.
- Now available up to 10 000 psi
- Marine grade enclosure resists corrosion
- Accuracy not affected from -10 to 50°C
- Replaces 5 or more digital test gauges
- Fast pressure safety valve (PSV) mode
- Define custom pressure units
- Shift everyday wear to replaceable CPF adapter
- Easy to use-No Menu. No Manual? No Problem!
With the optional DataLoggerXP upgrade:
- Record 32 000 data points
- Battery-optimizing, Ultra Low Power (ULP) Mode
- Over an entire year of continuous recording time
- Now available on the Dual-Line Display XP2i
COMES COMPLETE WITH AN ISO17025 CERTIFICATE OF CALIBRATION!!
Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS GAUGE WILL NOT FIT DIRECTLY INTO THE VRG2/3 UNIT (USED FOR TESTING CABIN PRESSURE ON AIRCRAFT) - PLEASE CALL FOR A QUOTATION FOR A VRG3.
Download the Data Sheet
The gauges come with a 1/4 NPT Male as standard if a BSP Male is required please advise which when ordering- please see Crystal Pressure Fitting Kits for adaptors.
Magnetic strap kit available